Monday, June 13, 2011

The Gilded Life Workshop




The weekend of June 3 found me in Dallas taking the last Gilded Life workshop to be offered at the completely renovated church there.  What fun we had!!  We spent Friday in Canton at the flea market.  It was so hot!!!  I want to go again maybe in October when it is cooler.  Saturday, Lesa Dailey taught a class that was fantastic and Sunday, Shea taught a class that I was unable to attend.  Her classes are always wonderful.  They hope to have classes when they are settled in California.  If you get a chance to go, they are well worth the price.

3 comments:

Laurie said...

Oh, I would have loved to have gone to Lesa's class -- how wonderful! You have to post a picture of what you made!

Charlotte Perez said...

Niki....

I am wearing your fabulous flowerette pin today. I can't express how beautiful it is. Thank you so much for your generosity. It was soooooo very good to see you at "Gilded".

Hope said...

I bet you just had a wonderful time! I love Shea & Debbie and hope to go to one of their art retreats some day. Glad you got the opportunity!
XO~Hope